This website was designed to provide information to questions related to our Town, post meetings and events. Here you will find forms, contact information and information regarding services available at the Town Office.
October 21, 2019
Ira Neighborhood Watch Meeting @ 6:30 pm held at the Ira Town Hall
November 2, 2019
Fall Potluck Supper @ 5:00
December 6, 2019
Christmas Tree Lightning @ Ira Town Hall
PROPERTY TAXES DUE ON OCTOBER 22, 2019
Road & Property Maintenance Worker
The Town of Ira will be accepting applications to fill a full-time or part-time position with the Highway Department. The position will include performing all necessary work that is part of maintaining town roads and town properties.
1. Current Class A or B license
2. Able to pass a CDL physical exam and drug test – random drug test are performed on an unscheduled basis by the Town’s insurance carrier.
3. Operation of dump trucks, plow trucks, and earth moving equipment
4. Routine maintenance of all equipment operated by the town
5. Winter maintenance requires an employee to be on call in addition to a regular 40-hour week.
6. Road employees interact with Ira residents on a regular basis when working for the Town
Applications are available at the Ira Town Office on Tuesday from 2pm-6pm and Thursday from 8:30am -2:30pm or on the Town’s website townofira.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Town of Ira is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up to receive emails regarding town events and notices.